Seer is a godly knife that is used as the base value on many value lists, as it is the easiest godly to obtain in the game. It is obtainable by crafting (salvaging 10 legendary weapons to get 20 legendary shards), or through trading.
Seer's model was taken from the ROBLOX Avatar Shop gear, Overseer Short Sword. The knife features a jagged, neon green blade with black hemispheres of varying sizes on its sides. The handle is black and jagged with neon green cracks. On its upper sides, there are four green eyes with vertical slit pupils of ranging sizes, the third eye from the top-down being the largest.
- Before Season 1, Seer used to be crafted by salvaging 5 legendary weapons for 10 legendary shards, but now, players must salvage twice that amount to craft one.
- There was a brief period of time in 2016 that Seer was unobtainable by crafting, due to crafting being temporarily closed during that time for updates therefore Seer could not be crafted.
- This, Tides, and Heat were used to craft Flames before Season 1.
- Seer is the value indicator used on MM2Values.
- It has a chroma variant called Chroma Seer.
Seer • Eggblade
Bioblade • Vampire's Edge • Peppermint • Cookieblade • Frostbite • Ghostblade • Heartblade • Ice Shard • Snowflake • Nightblade • Frostsaber • Prismatic • Gemstone • Winter's Edge • Yellow Seer • Orange Seer • Deathshard • Eternal II• Hallow's Blade • BattleAxe • Saw • Purple Seer • Red Seer • Blue Seer • Eternal • Nebula• Spider• Iceflake• Icebeam• Plasmablade• Plasmabeam
Fang• Gingerblade• Ice Dragon• Slasher • BattleAxe II • Heat • Pumpking • Boneblade • Eternal III• Laser • Xmas • Jinglegun• Lightbringer • Hallowgun • Darkbringer • Flames • Clockwork• Handsaw • Old Glory• Amerilaser• Ginger Luger • Virtual • Blaster • Hallow's Edge• Shark • Eternal IV• Lugercane• Minty• Chill• Red Luger