We do not have a set warning policy, as the warnings before a ban will differ based on behavior. Generally speaking:
- Extreme ToU violations, such as posting acting inappropriately towards other users, or extreme harassment or discrimination towards other users will result in an immediate permanent block with no warning or chance for an appeal, and may also result in a report to Fandom Staff for a global block.
- If a user is not being hurtful or acting in bad faith, they will recieve at least one warning before they are blocked.
- If a warning is not acknowledged/responded to and the behavior continues you may be blocked with less consideration, especially in cases of vandalism or spam.
- Blocks can usually be appealed, as the issue is with the lack of communication (we need to know that you've seen the warning and know that your behavior is a problem.)
- The table below are guidelines to ensure that blocks are administered fairly across the wiki; admins may decide that a certain offence requires a shorter or longer block depending on context, users involved, etc.
- If a user commits multiple offenses, the higher tier offense will take priority over the lower tier one, or the block length will be extended from what it normally would be.
- Extreme offenses will typically result in a permanent block with no warning, major offenses will result in a block for a long period of time with possibly no warnings, moderate offenses will result in a block for a moderate amount of time with warnings beforehand, and minor offenses will result in a block for a short amount of time with warnings.
- 2. Be civil to others.
|Using slurs||Major Offense||Using the terms nig*er, fa*got, sl*t, etc.|
|Insulting other users||Moderate-Major Offense||Calling other users stupid, telling other users to shut up, etc.|
|Guilt tripping||Moderate Offense||
|Doxxing other users||Major Offense||Disclosing the age, personal address, phone number, or personal information of any user|
|Inciting violence||Extreme Offense||Making posts that encourage harm towards another user or group|
- 3. Keep it appropriate.
|Swearing||Moderate Offense||Using major swear words without censoring|
|Posting NSFW content||Major-Extreme Offense||Posting links to shock sites, NSFW sites, NSFW images or content, descriptions of inappropriate or sexual content|
|Discussing politics||Moderate Offense||Block only if issue is pushed
|Justification of atrocities||Extreme Offense||Attempts to justify horrible events like genocide, rape, murder, violence, etc.|
|Insensitive jokes||Moderate-Major Offense||Edgy jokes or memes about self-harm, mental disorders, minority groups, sex, etc.|
- 4. Don't be a nuisance.
|Advertising||Minor Offense||Making posts or replies solely dedicated to leading another user into other posts or site|
|Mass reporting/upvoting||Minor Offense||
|Rallying users to break the rules||Major Offense||Deliberately provoking other users in an attempt to get them to break the rules or egging them on|
|Necroposting||Minor Offense||Replying to a post or comment over a month old|
|Vandalism||Moderate Offense||Replacing parts of the article with nonsense, blanking pages, posting false information|
|Edit warring||Moderate Offense||Reverting someone's edits back and forth several times|
|Editing userpages without permission||Moderate Offense||Editing someone's userpage unless you explicitly have their permission|
- 5. Respect other's boundaries.
|Flirting/Uncomfortable behavior||Major Offense||
|Mass messaging/mentioning||Moderate Offense||Repeatedly messaging or mentioning another user|
|Linking phishing sites||Extreme Offense||* Sending a link to a website that compromises someone's Roblox password.
|Cross trading||Moderate Offense||Attempting to trade a Murder Mystery 2 item for an item outside of Murder Mystery 2, or vice versa|
|Begging for free items||Minor Offense||Only block if issue is pushed
Making posts asking people for free items or messaging other users for free items
|Scamming||Major Offense||Attempting to, or having scammed another user through this wiki|
|Ban evasion||Major Offense||Making another account to circumvent a block; current block will be extended, and alt account will be permanently blocked|
|Inappropriate usernames||Major Offense||Making an account with an inappropriate username|
|Impersonation||Major Offense||Pretending to be another user, a different person from your main account, or a person from real life|