Mansion 2 is a remake of the old Mansion map. It is larger and has more hiding spots for innocents, making it a fairly suitable map for all roles. This map is one of the most favored and most voted ones of all of the maps in MM2.
Mansion 2 consists of hallways leading around the map, with two floors:
- 1st Floor: A kitchen, a bathroom, a family room, a meeting room, a garage, a small storage room and a fireplace.
- 2nd Floor: A bedroom and a passage leading to the fireplace in the family room downstairs.
The mansion has a fair variety of places to hide, taking the murderer more time to check around the map for innocents:
- Inside the secret hiding place behind the picture outside the kitchen.
- Behind the door in the small storage room.
- Behind the cabinets in the garage.
- On top of the lights and shelves in the garage.
- Behind the cabinet between the garage and the small storage room.
- Inside the refrigerator of the kitchen.
- Inside the sink in the kitchen.
- Behind the boxes of the kitchen.
- Behind the door in the bathroom.
- Inside the cabinets in the lounge.
- In the small passage between the bedroom and the lounge.
- Behind the door of the bedroom.
- Behind the closet next to the garage.