The Bank is no longer a map on Murder Mystery 2 and is replaced by Bank 2
The main features were metal detectors connecting the main rooms with the air vents. The doorway to the bathroom is left open.
If anyone that had a concealed weapon walked through these detectors, a loud beeping sound would commence and the lights would flash red. Anyone nearby that can see this would have been notified. Only a Hero, Sheriff or Murderer could trigger them.
The vent near a detector could have been avoided if you stick to the wall and slid across.
Behind the door, a vault was located. Only someone with a gun could open the vault doors, which lead to the other side.
- Behind the chair in the main room and /e sit.
- Behind the cabinet in the room near the entrance to the vault
- in one of the lockers in the vault
- in the gaps between the cubicle and the wall
- in the entrance to the vault
- in the rooms in the hallways near the stairs
- In the closets filled with Robux and Tix. (In the Vault)
- This was the only map where you can tell who the murderer or sheriff is without looking at their gun or knife.
- The metal-detectors are located only in the main room. However, a vaulted doorway where a gun-holder has a metal-detector in the area where you can open the vault door if you are the sheriff at the respective round.
- This map had the highest coin spawn rate.
- This map has been discontinued in 2018; being replaced with Bank 2. Bank 2 is basically the same map except some of the rooms have different things in them (the main room has less space, there is only one metal detector in the map, etc.). There are also less hiding spots on the map.