It is hinted that Nikilis may add more Ancient Weapons in later updates. So far, all ancient knives do not resemble actual knives, but resemble axes or scythes instead (except for Flames, which used to be an ancient.)
|Name||Type||Ways to Get||Picture|
|Batwing||Knife||Purchase the Batwing Gamepass.|
|Nik's Scythe||Knife||Gift from Nikilis.|
|Icewing||Knife||Purchasing the Icewing Gamepass.|
|Elderwood Scythe||Knife||Purchasing the 40th tier of the Halloween Event 2019 for 80,000 Candies.|
|Logchopper||Knife||Purchasing the 30th tier of the Christmas Event 2019 for 70,000 Snow Tokens.|
|Hallowscythe||Knife||Purchasing the 30th tier of the Halloween Event 2020 for 80,000 Candies.|
|Icebreaker||Knife||Purchasing the 20th tier of the Christmas Event 2020 for 70,000 Snow Tokens.|
|Harvester||Gun||Purchasing the 80th tier of the Halloween Event 2021 for 80,000 Candies.|
|Reaver (Ancient)||Knife||Purchasing the EVO: Reaver (Gamepass) for 1,699 robux and "evolving" it all the way from Rare, Legendary, Godly, and finally Ancient.|
After almost 2 years, Nikilis added the next Ancient tier knife named Batwing. It was originally a Nikilis exclusive weapon but now published to the game. Batwing costs 2499 Robux, and it replaced the Shadow Pack Bundle. Resembling a thin handle connected to a bat blade. Batwing, along with Icewing, had been the target of frequent duping, the duped Batwings became a common Knife Glitch, which has the same design as Whiteout. Batwing was the only item in the Batwing Gamepass. It was soon heavily duped by dupers making its value heavily decreasing. This was soon resolved by Nikilis by setting the limit Batwings you can have to 150.
Ever since Batwing was no longer developer exclusive as it was released to the public, Nikilis made this version. However, this also went to the public but more as a gift from Nikilis. The original way to obtain it was if you report bugs or glitches, JD or Nikilis may have gifted you this scythe, however, you may only obtain it through trading now. It is the cyan version of the Batwing, to replace it after the Batwing was released. It is currently the only Classic Ancient in the game.
Icewing is the third Ancient tier knife came out 2 months after Batwing. It looks almost exactly like the Batwing, but with an icy design. This was added as part of the Christmas 2018 Event for 2499 Robux, just like the Batwing. This knife was highly duped, causing the value to drastically lower.
Elderwood Scythe is the 4th ancient that was added into the game (excluding Flames). This was obtainable by completing the Halloween 2019 rewards pass and then buying the Elderwood Scythe for 80,000 candies from The Traveller's challenge. The only way to get it now is by trading.
Logchopper is the 5th ancient weapon (excluding Flames) that was added into the game. It was introduced and obtainable during the Christmas Event 2019. One must have completed the last tier of the event and have payed 70,000 Tokens in order to obtain it. The only way to get it it now is by trading. It is also one of the victims of the The Duping Glitch (2021).
Hallowscythe is the 6th ancient weapon (excluding Flames) that was added into the game. It is Only able to be obtained by spending 80,000 Candies after completing the Halloween Event 2020 Main Event. The only way to get it now is by trading.
Icebreaker is the 7th ancient weapon (excluding Flames) ancient knife and it is the second ancient axe in the game. It was introduced and obtainable during the Christmas Event 2020. One must have completed the last tier of the event and have payed 70,000 Tokens in order to obtain it. The only way to get it now is by trading.
Harvester is the 8th ancient weapon (excluding Flames) and the first ancient gun in the game. It was introduced during the Halloween Event 2021 and obtainable through unlocking the final tier costing 80,000 candies.
Reaver (Ancient) is the 9th ancient weapon added to the game (excluding Flames). It can be obtained through buying the EVO: Reaver (Gamepass) for 1,699 robux and "evolving" it all the way from Rare, Legendary, Godly, and finally Ancient.
- Flames used to be an Ancient weapon that could be obtained by crafting. Flames was soon changed to Godly after Season 1 was released due to it being duped.
- All the weapons in this tier are scythes. (Excluding Logchopper and Icebreaker)
- Nikilis got some backlash from the Halloween Event 2019 due to making the the tiers 40k candies then 80k more to buy the Elderwood scythe.
- There are 9 ancient weapons in the game currently.
- As of right now, there are no ancient guns in the game yet.
- Hallowscythe is part battleaxe, part spear and part scythe.
- Batwing And Icewing are polar opposites.
- All of the Ancients from 2019 onwards were made by IDontHaveAUse.
- Nikilis, along with Zyleak has given away a weapon called "Nik's Scythe". However, only people trusted to Nikilis can own this weapon, and if another player owns it, it will be deleted from their inventory.
- Harvester is the first ancient gun in the game.
- Reaver (Ancient) and Harvester were released at the same time.
- Reaver (Ancient) is untradeable.
- Harvester is currently the only gun with a unique shooting sound.
- Reaver (Ancient) is the only and first scythe to be double-bladed.